Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!




I hope you all have a wonderful New Year with many blessings to come!

I don't really do resolutions, or I would share mine with you.  I guess I just don't get it.  Most people make resolutions knowing they will not keep them.  That makes no sense to me.  So anyway... I already shared my goals for the next decade in my birthday post.   However, if I had to choose a specific goal for 2010, it would be to get out of debt.  We have about $40,000 total in student loan debt and I plan to have it all paid off before next New Years Eve.  Do you have any resolutions or goals for the new year?

We ended up having a fun and relaxing evening at home.  We were invited to a party, but decided not to go.  We've gone in the past, but this year just seemed a little crazy.  Between two birthdays, five Christmases spread out over three days and Michael working...we didn't even have time to enjoy our gifts or each other.

So I spent New Years with my love



 
I drank one of my new favorite drinks


Ate some yummy ice cream

and played some Super Mario Brothers on the Wii



Then right before midnight we turned on the TV to watch the ball drop.

Sweet Perfection!

Happy 2010!


1 comment: