Sunday, January 3, 2010

So excited!!

Ok, so I told you a few days ago what I got for Christmas.  Well, when I wrote the post I hadn't exchanged gifts with my friend Laurie.  She is one of the only people I didn't give a "list" to.  She didn't ask for one (which is fine with me).  I had no idea what she was going to get me.  Guess what I opened???

THIS!

YEAH!!  I had asked for it from my mom, but didn't get it.  I thought, of all people, she would be the one to get me Pampered Chef.  Unfortunately, I had forgotten she refuses to buy things off the internet.  I was convinced she would get it for me, but I was wrong.  It was one of the things I wanted most, so when I  got home from Ft. Wayne I decided I was just going to have to order it for myself.  I wanted it that bad!  I ended up ordering it from Amazon, but it hadn't arrived yet.  Then... I got it as a gift.  Woo Hoo!  Now I can send the one I ordered back.

Oh and she Laurie also got me a crock pot.  Mine is in bad shape.  What a good friend to know what I need (even when I forgot!) and get it for me.  I am blessed! :)

1 comment: