Saturday, January 9, 2010

ABC book

Little Man and I have been making up an ABC for a little while now.  I started it because he wasn't "getting" some of his letters.  We just did one or two every now and then.  We both enjoyed it and have recently just finished it.

First, I got a three ring binder with page covers.  Of course I got green... Little Man's favorite color.

I had bought alphabet stickers and planned on decorating the outside, but the stickers weren't staying.

So... off to plan B


Some of the ideas for the pages came from various other blogs and some were my own idea.
Here are a few...


 
Don't mind the huge smudge on the middle of the E.
Someone used a little too!! much!! glue!!


 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Not to be a broken record, but Cricut can help you with this. Please come and see. Lots of options
    KB

    ReplyDelete