Friday, January 8, 2010

Camera Case

Guess what came in the mail this week?  That's right!  My cute little camera case from one of my etsy orders.



SO CUTE!
I love it.

It has two pockets.  A place for the camera and any extras you may have.


Obviously I'm using my camera, but here is a picture of my phone in it.


 

You could use it as a very small purse if you wanted!
It can carry my money, my phone, my license and debit card.
But...I'll probably just use it as a camera case.

Have you checked out etsy yet?

2 comments:

  1. ok, did you have to remind me to check out etsy?! :) I just looked and I'm way too addicted already..and I'm at work! I can't stop looking.. I told my boss though and I think she's hooked too - I caught her looking a couple times today already too - she's due at the end of Feb.. they have amazing baby stuff on here!! :) Thanks alot!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha-- sorry Mel!! How could I not share with you the joy of etsy?! :) You'll have to let me know what your order... because we all know there WILL be an order. :)

    ReplyDelete