Sunday, January 17, 2010

Oh how I love thee... (5)




...let me count the ways.

I love Michael because he helps around the house.
Ok, I'll be honest... he probably does more than me on most days.

He does the dishes.

He takes out the trash.


He does the laundry.

He wipes out the bathroom sink every single day.

He cleans the toilets.

He takes care of the paper work.

He cleans the stainless steel and stove top.
(which is a serious PAIN IN THE BUTT!)  


 I mean really, who wouldn't love a husband like that.  He definitely is NOT the stereotypical "man".  You know... the one that leaves his dirty socks all over the house.  I can't complain about or relate to any of those things most women talk about.  When I say he does the dishes, I don't mean he does them when I beg him to--I mean he does them 90% of the time ON HIS OWN.  He does the laundry 95% of the time too.  What a man!!




No comments:

Post a Comment