Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hungry Girl



If you haven't heard about Hungry Girl yet, you need to!  Hungry Girl (HG) is just a girl that was trying to eat and not gain weight.  She started a blog and it has taken off into it's own huge thing.  Her website is www.hungry-girl.com.  You can sign up for a daily email.  She gives information on new goodies coming out in the store, healthy recipes, and nutritional information for restaurants (and so much more!).  One of the things I like, is that she gives WW points for everything.  She is not a part of WW, but she likes it so much that she got permission to share the points.  Since becoming popular, she has teamed up with many good products.  You may have even seen her post on your Yahoo homepage.

I have two of her cookbooks


 
and




I've only made things from the first cookbook, but we have liked everything we've tried so far.
I'll highlight some of our favorite recipes in the next few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. hey did you delete my comment!!! :( I agreed she is awesome and I love the cookbook you gave me last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO! I didn't delete your comment!! But that did happen to me too... and with your blog. I commented once and when I went back to see if you responded, there was only a comment from someone else?? Weird! Sorry friend.

    ReplyDelete