Friday, December 18, 2009

Our Christmas cards

Our Christmas cards were mailed out yesterday.  Finally.  I decided to go ahead and make them this year.  I've done this in the past.  I've also sent picture cards, and I've also had a year or two when I didn't send anything.  I know most people just send one type of card.  Especially those who make cards.  The hardest part is the planning.  Once you get a plan, you can crank them out fast.  Well, dumb me didn't do that.  I had intended to.  I just couldn't find (or commit) to a scrapbook paper that I liked.  Plus, I had bought a pack of Christmas scrapbook paper for some other projects.  However, they only have 3 sheets of each paper.  You can't make all of your cards with just three sheets.  So, all that to say... we have a variety of cards we are sending this year.  They look like this...



AND
(looks better and more sparkly in person)


AND



AND



AND



AND



AND THIS



with variations of the background paper



MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment: