Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Centerpiece

Remember this?


It got Christmafied.  (Yes, I made that word up)


I didn't want to do something traditional or predictable.
So I went with purple, green, and a garland that is that color in between silver, gold, and bronze.



Originally I wasn't going to replace the candles, but I found these purple ones that matched what I was already gathering and grabbing in the aisles of Michael's.  I didn't want to have to buy 9 candles, so I filled two of the vases with garland, pinecones and ornaments.




 
 

Since I was asked to see the other side last time, I took pictures from all angles.



 
 
 

Still waiting for that new house, with a formal dining room, with the new dining room table to put it on.

5 comments:

  1. looks so pretty! I'm not a purple person, but I love the way it looks w/ the green and the silver!!

    Hey--i still have the playfood :) We should break out the cupcakes at Christmas! haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's really pretty... be patient, you'll have that dining room someday! :)
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this truly is stunning! What a unique and gorgeous centerpiece and I really love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think mimicking popular posts on other blogs is one of the best ways to get a good idea which will be popular.Such a lovely blog you have shared here with us. Really nice. General Induction for Construction Training also know as "White Card" teaches people the knowledge and skills described in the national unit of competency CPCCOHS1001a: Work safely in the construction industry.
    -------------------------
    Whitecard wa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings! I know this is to some degree off point yet I was considering which blog stage would you say you are using for this website page? I'm getting reinforced up of WordPress in light of the fact that I've had issues with software engineers and I'm looking for another stage. I would be amazing in case you could direct me to a conventional stage.
    Communion banners wedding banners

    ReplyDelete