Saturday, December 12, 2009

Gift Wrapping (Part 2)

Well, besides my husband's gifts... I think I'm finally done wrapping.  I love how they all turned out.  Each one is unique and special.

A few more ideas for you....

We won't see Michael's sister and brother-in-law.  Their gift is going to be shipped to them.
Instead of trying to go all fancy, just to throw it in a post office box and be ruined--I went simple.
I wrapped his sisters gift with yarn.  Plain red yarn.  I told you I'm a fan of the criss cross.
I criss crossed the ribbon all around the gift multiple times.  Then I took the yarn, bundled it in the middle, and tied the gift tag around it.  Simple, yet still cute.


Here's a twist on the multiple bow thing...
Sorry about the picture.  I had to get creative because that wrapping paper is like a straight up mirror.  I was showing up in all the pictures!


Yet another multiple bows gift...
(and yet another picture that proves I need a new camera!)


This next one is for my brother.  I bought a few of those wood stars from Jo Ann's.
I think they were something like 59 and 89 cents.  Not bad. 
That's cheaper than most of the store bought big bows.
Then I painted them with paint I already had.
I used a little glitter paint (that I already had).
And wrote on it with a paint maker (that I already had).
Cheap, easy, but a big statement.

 

Here's another ornament frame as a label.
I love the ribbon on this one!


I can't take credit for the next one.  I actually saw it in a Martha Stewart catalog and thought it looked neat.
My grandma is one of those people that have everything, or goes out and buys it if she doesn't.
She has made it very clear that if we feel the need to get her something, it should be gift cards.
So that's what I've been getting her the last few years.

Yep.  It's in there.  She's gonna hate it, cuz it's gonna make a mess!! :)
I took some scrapbook paper and shredded it in my shredder.
I already had the jar, so I just filled it up with the shreddings and added the gift card in the middle.
Clever huh?

I think this last one speaks for itself...

It's mini cookie cutters!  Adorable right?
Man, sometimes I just amaze myself! :)

Have fun wrapping!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. the cookie cutters are too cute but i think i love the gift card shedded mess best :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute wrapping...looks like you had fun. Love the criss/cross...and that is a fun idea for the gift card! Thanks for swinging by my place!
    Holly @ 504 Main

    ReplyDelete