Thursday, December 24, 2009

Etsy



Well, I don't have much for you today.  The Christmas festivities begin for me today and will continue until Sunday!  I am looking forward to some quality time with Michael and our families.

I have so much I want to share with you, but I have been put on hold.  It's kind of annoying, but that's how it goes.  I plan on giving you a birthday update, but I haven't even received half of my gifts yet.  People just wait until they see me for Christmas to give me my birthday gifts.  Annoying? YES.  But... what can you do?  I also plan on sharing with you TONS of homemade gifts I made.  However, that has to wait until the people actually open their gifts! :)  So for now, we shall wait.

But while we wait, I wanted to share with you a fun website to check out.  It's www.etsy.com.  I'm guessing most of you have heard of Etsy.  I thought everyone knew about Etsy.  Michael even knows about Etsy.  However, just this past week I've talked to 3 different people that said, "What's Etsy?"  So... I guess it's not as common as I thought.  Etsy has been around for a few years now.  It's a website where people can have their own business and sell their handmade items.  (Kind of like how people are always telling me "you could sell that".  If I wanted to sell "that", I could start an etsy shop.)  You can also buy supplies used to make some of those fun crafts you see.  There are also vintage items for sale.

I have bought supplies in the past, I've used ideas to make some items myself, and I plan on buying a camera case and a purse very soon!  Check it out if you haven't already!

Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment