Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to my love! (Oh how I love thee #4)



Oh how I love thee... let me count the ways (4)

Dear Michael,

Happy Birthday my love!  I hope you have a wonderful day.  You are an amazing man and deserve only the best.  I am so honored to be walking this life by your side.  There is so much about you that I love and appreciate.  I adore how modest and humble you are.  I also love how caring you are... and not only for me, but for everyone.  I so appreciate your servants heart.  You are so selfless.  There are very few people out there as giving and generous as you.

You are a great friend, a wonderful son, a thoughtful grandson, and a good brother.  Most of all, you are an outstanding husband.  We are all so blessed to have you in our lives.  Thank you for all you do!

I wish you not only a great day, but a great year to come!

Love you with all my heart,
Bethany 

No comments:

Post a Comment