Thursday, December 3, 2009

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree...




Back when I was teaching, my room moms would come in and throw a Christmas party for my students.  Usually that consisted of some sort of craft, a snack, and some games.  One year we made a Christmas tree out of craft sticks.  It looked very similar to the one pictured above, except with green popsicle sticks glued together.  I cut the pieces out of construction paper and let Little Man glue them on.  As you see, they ended up a little crooked, but I think that actually makes it look cuter.  He used a sponge to add a star to the top and glued on large glittery sequences I found in the cabinet. 

(NOTE: This project is from last year, which is why you can see a few glue spots with missing sequence.)

No comments:

Post a Comment