Tuesday, January 28, 2014

38 Weeks, Baby #2

It currently feels like -13 outside right now.  I may be hibernating in my comfy pants!  This week's picture will come with the doctor's appointment update! :)

I am officially the most pregnant I have ever been.

How far along: 38 weeks

Size of baby: for weeks 37 to delivery (month 9) the baby is the size of a watermelon
Average size is 18.9 to 20.9 inches and 6.2 to 9.2 pounds.

Total weight gain/loss: +15.6  Hello, weight gain!

Gender: It's a boy! 

Movement: His movement has actually picked up some this week.  Of course, after we did a non stress test!

Sleep: It's been going pretty well this week.  I had a rough night on Sunday night, but hopefully I'm past that!

What I miss: being comfortable

Cravings: nothing in particular this week, but I feel like I've been more hungry than normal.

Symptoms:I am sore, achy, and sometimes just in flat out pain.  I'm pretty much ready to be done.  I have no motivation to do anything.  I don't even want to cook any more.  I am just over it all at this point.

Fun Purchases: We ordered all of the last minute things we needed.  I ended up ordering my nursing tanks because they were considerably cheaper online than in the store.  They are suppose to arrive on Thursday.  I told Michael that I would be happy to go into labor Friday. :)  I would like to have them in my hospital bag.  Other than that, I am good to go!

Surprises: One of my old teacher friends took Olivia and I out to lunch. Then we headed to Target, where she gave me a budget and told me to shop!  She got Olivia a toy too.  So blessed!


I feel like he might have dropped. I'm terrible at those type of things, but his kicks don't feel all up in my ribs anymore.  Plus, when I look down, my belly looks so much lower.  We shall see.  My next appointment is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment