Tuesday, January 7, 2014

35 Weeks, Baby #2

How far along: 35 weeks

Size of baby: for weeks 33 to 36 (month 8) the baby is the size of a honeydew

Total weight gain/loss: +12
Somehow I lost a half of a pound, but feel like I gained 10.  I must look big too, because my friend Laurie came over on Saturday and said, "You are looking big today."  Yes.  I feel enormous!

Gender: It's a boy! 

Movement: He definitely doesn't move as much as Olivia did.  I still get worried sometimes.   I can't even remember what my doctor said--something like 6 counts in an hour at least 3 times a day?!  He moves every day, but he has his days where he just doesn't move as much as I think he should be so then I really have to pay attention and count.  Then the very next day he will move around like crazy.  I have actually felt his foot a few times, and once I think it was his elbow.

Sleep: It's been pretty good.

What I miss: Being able to do what I want to do.  There is just so much that needs to be done, but I seriously cannot do most of it.  It's very frustrating to me.

Cravings: nothing

Symptoms: itchy skin, back pain, heartburn, cramping, pain around my belly button
I actually consulted Dr. Google about the belly button pain.  It was to the left and was pretty severe.  It was especially bad every time I bent over.  I was getting concerned, but Dr. Google said it was pretty normal.  I think my very deep innie is trying to be an outie.  Plus, my skin is really stretching.

Fun Purchases: I didn't purchase anything this week, but Michael's mom did buy some stuff off of our registries so I've been having fun putting that stuff in it's place.

Surprises: I probably shouldn't be, but I'm surprised at how little I can do.  It must be where he is sitting, but it is painful to bend over.  Obviously I can't carry things that are too heavy.  General movement is just a pain. I seriously over estimated what my body could do when I decided to move this late in pregnancy.

Best Moment this week: Getting things marked off my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment