Tuesday, January 21, 2014

37 Weeks, Baby #2



 This is a keeping it real kind of picture.  I don't even have make up on!  I showered late in the day, and the only reason I even got dressed was to go grocery shopping.  Yep, I went without make up.  I'm living on the edge over here! :)


How far along: 37 weeks

Size of baby: for weeks 37 to delivery (month 9) the baby is the size of a watermelon
Average size is 18.9 to 20.9 inches and 6.2 to 9.2 pounds.

Total weight gain/loss: +13.2

Gender: It's a boy! 

Movement: the same

Sleep: I've been having a hard time getting comfortable when I get in bed, so it takes me longer to fall asleep than I'd like.  Luckily, Olivia is a late sleeper!

What I miss: being comfortable

Cravings: oranges, chocolate, lunch meat

Symptoms: My back hurts. I'm overall achy and uncomfortable... you know, like most women in their last month of pregnancy ;)

Fun Purchases: nothing that I can think of this week

Surprises: lots of friends have been helping fill my freezer this week, so that is nice!

What I'm looking forward to: my next doctor's appointment

Milestones: I'm FULL TERM!!!!!!!!!!!

I had Olivia at 37 weeks, 4 days.  So far there is no reason for induction, so unless he decides to come on his own in the next few days, I will be pregnant for longer this time.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you are almost at the finish line! Even though we don't see you anymore in Texas, I still enjoy seeing your pictures & reading your pregnancy update every week. I'm just jealous you haven't gained much weight - I think I gained about 30 pounds this time :(

    ReplyDelete