Tuesday, January 14, 2014

36 Weeks, Baby #2

 Sorry about the glasses glare!

JUST FOR FUN....
This really does boggle my mind a little bit.  4 days before the picture with Olivia was taken, I was measuring 40 weeks!  3 days before the picture with Logan was taken, I was measuring between 35 and 36 weeks.  I had gained 30 pounds with Olivia at this point.  I can definitely see it in my face and the swelling of my ankles and feet, but I feel like I look just as big (if not bigger) this time.  Pregnancy is so crazy!


How far along: 36 weeks

Size of baby: for weeks 33 to 36 (month 8) the baby is the size of a honeydew

Total weight gain/loss: +13

Gender: It's a boy! 

Movement: It's pretty much the same. I personally wish he would move more.  I'm not sure if Olivia was just a wild women or if he is just a mellow little guy, but they are already very different.

Sleep: I've had a harder time falling asleep this week.  Mostly because to do lists keep running through my mind and I can't shut it off.

What I miss: being comfortable... putting on socks without it feeling like it's an Olympic event!

Cravings: chocolate--and if you know me, you know how strange that is!

Symptoms: back ache, cramping, heart burn, soreness--I am just overall uncomfortable.

Fun Purchases: glider/ottoman
We also went to Target and picked up the things I needed for my hospital bag, some last minute baby necessities, and Olivia's Valentine's treat.  I have to plan ahead!

Surprises: I haven't gotten my completion coupon from Target yet.  I asked the service desk if I could just get it printed out.  I did the same thing with Olivia.  Only this time there seemed to be some confusion.  So the manager said he'd take care of it.  Then he passed the task on to another manager.  I was suppose to just get 10% off items that were left on my registry.  But the manager was younger and a mom too.  She ended up giving me 10% off my ENTIRE PURCHASE.  Plus, she didn't even use my registry code, so I should still get a 10% off coupon in the mail.  Thank you, Lord!

What I'm looking forward to: We have our hospital tour this week.  That is always exciting!

Best part of the week: Getting some things done!!!  Woo hoo!  I finally sat down on Thursday and made myself some lists.  Thursday night we went and did a big Target run.  We've also been doing some things around the house.  I even finished one of my craft projects for Logan's room and am about to start the next.  There are still a few things to buy and a few things "to do", but we are getting there!  I'm just hoping he doesn't shock us and come too early.  I don't think the type A control freak in me could handle it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment