Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday's Ten...

Remember that?  I almost forgot myself!  One day a few weeks ago I was searching for an old blog I wrote.  I was scrolling through the list of titles and saw a Tuesday's Ten.  I had completely forgotten that I wanted to do that more.  So.... here's my list of things I am thankful for today!

1.  I'm thankful for my pregnancy!  I know that I am blessed, and I am so thankful that I can be pregnant.  Not only that, but that it is going so well.  I hope it continues!

2. I'm thankful for a husband who loves me and who is OVER THE MOON excited about having a baby.  I'm glad that he is a part of all of this with me.  I know that some guys aren't like that.  I love how giddy he is at the thought of a little girl.  He's so cute, and he's going to make a great daddy!

3. I'm thankful that God provides.  Right now it is by giving us two great jobs, but even when we were down to one job there was always money when we needed it.  I'm thankful that He has provided insurance and that Michael has found a place to work that he really enjoys.

4. I'm thankful for the opportunity to take naps!

5. I'm thankful for friends and family who will go above and beyond to help, listen, share, and give.

6. I'm thankful that I finally know what my maternity leave will be.  I'm also thankful that it will be one month!  That's great news since I'm a nanny.  It's a little different than having an office job where someone could easily step in, or a teaching job where they hire a long term sub.  I'm thankful for amazing bosses!

7. I'm thankful for the time and opportunity to be able to read two books just for fun.  I know those days are quickly coming to an end (for a season anyway).

8. I'm thankful for "fast food" salad places!  Yep, they have those down here.  It's great!  It's like a subway, but for salad.  It's awesome for those salad cravings!

9. I'm thankful for Pepcid AC and the fact that I can take it while pregnant.  It has been a lifesaver.

10.I'm thankful for sunshine and flip flop weather and the ability to be out and enjoy it.

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. Friends like you who make me laugh! And who would consider hiding in the bushes for me if they lived closer.

    ReplyDelete