Monday, February 7, 2011

18 Weeks

You know I have to start today out by saying "GO PACK GO!"  What a great game!  I didn't really like how close it got in the second half, but I know some people say that makes it a good game.  I am so stinking excited that we won.  It's about time! :)  Of course I had to wear my Packers t-shirt for this weeks photo.  Baby will be a Packer fan too!

How far along: 18 weeks

Size of baby: Baby is the size of a sweet potato

Total weight gain/loss: +8.5 pounds

Maternity clothes: still a mix, but mostly maternity

Gender: We find out next week!!!  We CANNOT wait!  I really hope baby cooperates!

Movement: Yes!  Still not a ton... just a little here and there when I lay still.  It still just feels more like a tickle than a kick.  I always feel like tickling it back! :)

Sleep: It's been pretty good this week.  Of course, two snow days (off work) and two days with shortened work days because of weather didn't hurt.  I got to sleep in and relax.  I don't want to jinx anything, but I *might* be getting some of my energy back.  We'll see.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach or with my one leg bent up to the side.  I can physically do it, but it hurts/cramps my belly.

Cravings: I'm still not having what I would consider "cravings"... but things I am liking to eat are: pickles (which I love even when I am not pregnant--but I've been going through about a jar a week), Cheezits, various forms of chocolate (Dove ice cream bars, mounds candy bars, Michael's peanut M&M's)

Food Aversions: Again, I have not really had a "food aversion" or anything making me sick.  Although there are times that certain foods do not sound good to me.  For example, I am totally over pizza.

Symptoms: exhausted, weird dreams, "pregnancy brain"

Surprises: This is not really baby related, but I was surprised at the crazy ice we got.  They are saying that this storm was part of the crazy storm the entire country was getting and not really normal for us.

Best Moment of the week: I was going to say getting my first (and second) ever "snow day" as a nanny.  However, I'm pretty sure the Packers winning the Super Bowl trumped that!

Fun purchases: We bought the crib and changing table--more on that later this week.

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful! Can't wait to find out, you better call me asap w/ the news!!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete