Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Oh how I love thee... (20)


...let me count the ways.

This week Michael and I will be celebrating 4 years of marriage.  There are many things I appreciate about him.  Obviously--this is post number 20 in the series and there are many more to come.  This time I decided to not go as "deep" as I always do.  

One of the things I love about him is how stinking cute he is.  Seriously, he's a hottie.  I remember when he asked me out.  I posted on my (old) blog "A boy likes me, a cute boy actually likes me!"  I felt (and even told him at one point) that he could probably get any girl he wanted and was shocked when he chose me.

His eyes are beautiful.  His muscles are yummy.  His smile is adorable.
What can I say?  I married up! :)

Note: I really wanted to post a picture of him from a few years ago--six pack in full effect and bulging arm muscles that I would repeatedly make him show off.  I knew he'd kill me though, so all you get are the pretty eyes and the oh-so-cute smile.  Sorry! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment