Saturday, June 4, 2011

Father's Day Craft

Little Man's school had a "Donuts for Dads" thing one morning before school.  (They also had one for mom's the Friday before Mother's Day).  I'm not exactly sure what they did, but the dad's did get a little gift.  Little Man made this for G and was pretty pleased with it.
I don't know why they put "Happy Father's Day" on it since it was 3 months before the holiday, but whatever.  I thought I'd share it with you.  Obviously since it's suppose to be a license plate, you'd want to put your state in there instead of Texas.

On the back was a painted hand print, the date, and then Little Man wrote "I Love You" and signed his name.  It was then laminated.

I plan on doing my own Father's Day craft with Little Man in the next few weeks... but you just never know what can happen between now and then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment