Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Besides Michael, I don't think there are too many men hanging out here on my blog.  Just in case there is--Happy Father's Day!

I got Michael a gift for Father's Day.  It was in the works for months.  Before we left Columbus in December I thought it would be a good idea to stock up on some Ohio State baby clothes.  The only problem was I didn't know if we were having a girl or a boy. The girl stuff was super cute.  The boy stuff was pretty cute as well.  The gender neutral stuff was just "eh".  I decided to wait.

So when I went back to Ohio for my shower, my sister and I hit the mall.  One of my first stops was the Buckeye store to get Michael's gift.  The girl stuff was SO cute that I couldn't decide... so I got two.

A cheerleader outfit (size 3 to 6 months)
and this fun polo dress (size 12 months)

Even though we don't have an "outside" baby yet, Michael is already a good daddy and I know he will get even better once Olivia arrives. :)

P.S.  Good thing it wasn't a boy.  What would we do with a sweater vest onesie now? :)

3 comments: