Friday, June 10, 2011

Lazy

I'm having a lazy Friday morning.  Originally, K was going to take off.  Then it turned out she needed to go in for a meeting between 10 and 1.  Thankfully, I got to sleep in.  I just have to go pick up Little Man from school, feed him lunch, and play for a bit before my weekend begins.  I'm extra thankful since I had to stay late last night.  (One reason there wasn't a post for today.)  A pedicure is in future for this afternoon!

I've had a "Friday Flashback" post in mind for the past two Fridays, but for whatever reason I have yet to get around to writing it.  I think it's because I know it will take some time.  It's about someone I hold near and dear and I want it to be perfect.  So... I keep putting it off and you get this mess of a post instead.

3--That's the number of Saturdays left before induction day.  I feel like I need to fill them appropriately.  So far they are filling up with things like baby care class and a haircut/hair dye for me.  While necessary, those things aren't quite the "big fun hoorah" I was looking for.  Any suggestions?  What did you do with you final free days?

The diaper bag dilemma has yet to be decided.  I'm thinking of ordering the backpack one.  It can convert and be carried another way, so it's sort of a win win.  Also, there is a brand new Vera Bradley store in our mall (not a store that carries Vera, but an actual Vera Bradley store) and I am considering going there to check out what they have.  I'm not sure if I'll get the actual "diaper bag" since it's almost $100--even though lots of people have raved about it.  I'm pretty sure other (cheaper) bags would work the same.  We'll see.

Well, there you have it.  My lazy Friday morning thoughts.  18 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment