Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Diaper Bag Dilemma

I told you a while back that I found this diaper bag at Burlington Coat Factory for cheap.
I like it, but I never intended for it to be my main diaper bag.
Mostly I got it because it was cheap and cute and I thought it would be a good back up.  I like to change out my purses, so I figure I'd like to change out my diaper bag every once in a while too.

I decided that I would go with this one
It got great reviews... it's adorable... it will match my stroller and car seat... and it was much more affordable than the Petunia Pickle Bottom bag that I really wanted.  I ordered it off of Amazon a while ago.  It's ship date was to be June 3rd through the 24th or something crazy like that.  I just got an email from Amazon that the order was canceled.  Apparently vendors only have 30 days to ship the item or it gets canceled.  I am so bummed.  It's out of stock now, so I can't just go and order it from somewhere else.

A friend told me that I will want a backpack type diaper bag.  Timi and Leslie just came out with this.
I don't love it as much as the other one, but it's still cute.  Is a backpack version necessary?
It's a convertible one, so I think I could use it in a variety of ways.

I'm also still considering a Vera Bradley bag.  I've heard lots of good reviews for them too.

They also have a backpack

Help me decide!

2 comments:

  1. For me personally, I used the bigger bag at the beginning, because you just have so much more to haul around, then a smaller one (and sometimes my gigantic purse) as they get older. So since you already have a large one, you could use that at the beginning and then go for the backpack style as they get older. I have a Vera Bradley bag for Ryan and I got one at the hospital for Molly and I really love it, you can just throw it in the wash (because yes food will spill!) so I really loved that, and the patterns are getting way more cute these days, so that's a plus! Bummer about your bag you ordered, that's a bit frustrating! love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the backpack ones because my hands are free!

    ReplyDelete