Friday, June 24, 2011

Nursery, Part 4

 The nursery is done and ready.

We've only added a few things.

I was on the hunt for a cute picture frame for the small shelf.  I had in mind what I wanted, but either couldn't find it or would find something that was way overpriced.  I didn't want a plain old frame.  I wanted something crafty looking...maybe something that said "Bless this child" or something.  I didn't want anything that was specifically baby.  I wanted it to be able to grow with her.  Well, that mission failed.

But....... I found this
Perfect!

I also ordered this because I love Willow Tree

When my friend Laurie stayed with us, we realized that we needed a clock in there for when the room is used as a guest room.  Both Michael and I had alarm clocks, so for a while we just put Michael's in there.  I was roaming the aisles of Hobby Lobby (looking for a frame) and found this

The whole dresser

 We also used a gift card to buy a hamper.  I had registered for one.  I went to buy it and it was gone.  I wanted a basket looking one, but I couldn't find what I wanted.  I ended up going with this.
Originally I thought these kind were gross.  You put puked, pooped and peed on clothes in there.  Why would you use cloth?  Then I found out it had a net in it.  That made me feel a little better.

Ready and waiting

I recently got a very nice package from my college roommate.
It had cherry blossom pictures for the nursery!
Her boyfriend is a photographer, so he took these for us.
They are shimmery, so it was hard to get a picture.  You can click on the photo to enlarge it.

We're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment