Thursday, March 31, 2011

Oh how I love thee... (18)

... let me count the ways.

I love how quick Michael is to give God credit or thanks.  I try to be mindful of it, but even when I forget or am sidetracked, he will remember.  He does it in the big things and in the small things.  I love that when he gets in the car after loading the groceries in the back, he says something like "Thank you Lord for providing this food for us".  He thanks Him for giving us money to to pay for gas.  He thanks Him any time someone blesses us.  He thanks Him for the small answers to prayers and also for the big directions, like moving to Texas.  Anytime something happens at work, or something works out in our favor, he will send me a text saying "Praise the Lord".  I am thankful that I have a husband who is willing to give God the credit.  He's a great example to me and others.

1 comment: