Sunday, March 6, 2011

The ABC's of Me

Because I have nothing else to post today........ I'm jumping on the bloggyland bandwagon and doing the ABC's of me.

(A) Age: 31

(B) Bed Size: King (finally!)

(C) Chore You Hate: cleaning the shower/tub
 
(D) Dogs? none

(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: a shower and make up... I don't leave the house without doing either

(F) Favorite Color: bright pink--fuschia

(G) Gold or Silver? silver, or white gold
 
(H) Height: 5' 4"

(I) Instruments You Play: I played the flute for a year in elementary school.  After that my parents didn't want to pay to rent it.

(J) Job Title: Nanny
 
(K) Kids: just the one on the way :)

(L) Live: Frisco, TX

(M) Mom's Name: Deb

(N) Nicknames: Befalby (Michael), Biffly/Biffy/Biffert (College friends), Beeg (college roommate)

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? None!  Unless something terrible happens in the next 4 months, my first hospital stay will be child birth (besides my own birth)
 
(P) Pet Peeve: Oh, I have many!  Mostly insecure people bother me... those that feel the need to "know it all" or "be the best/first/greatest" at everything.

(Q) Quote from a Movie: I don't quote movies
 
(R) Right or Left Handed? Right

(S) Siblings: Five: Cliff Jr, Angella, Jeff, Rockie, and Jared

(T) Time You Wake Up? 6:30ish.  My alarm goes off at 6:20 and I hit snooze at least once

(U) Underwear: what is this question about? Yes, I wear them!

(V) Vegetable You Dislike: I like most vegetables.  I dislike brussel sprouts

(W) What Makes You Run Late: staying in bed too long

(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: I had severe stomach problems/pain my senior year of high school, so in order to find out or eliminate things I had a few different x-rays on my stomach and esophagus.  No fun!  Oh, and on my teeth, of course.
 
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: cheddar loaves?

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: elephants

Pick three and tell me about you!

2 comments:

  1. So I was a little behind on my reading...
    (I) Played the violin for 7 hears... stopped my senior year because going out to lunch was way more cool than playing in the orchestra.
    (X) Broke my arm when I was in Kindergarten and then again this past summer.
    (Y) I would have to say yes! to your chedder loaves... also I put a twist to the Garlic chicken which I love. I added linguine noodles, a can of diced tomatoes and a handful of sweet cherry tomatoes... LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete