Thursday, March 10, 2011

Heads Up

This is a bit of an unusual week for us.  Nana and Papa left on Tuesday morning after being here for 2 weeks.  It turns out that K had to go out of town on business this week.  She went on two different (one night) trips while they were here.  That was sort of the reason they came when they did and stayed as long as they did.  When this trip came up, they could not stay any longer.  Therefore, Michael and I are staying with Little Man.  We stayed last night and will be with him until late Friday night when K returns.  I won't have my evenings to leisurely scan the internet and spend anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour writing a blog.  (Yes, sometimes it takes that long!)  Plus, I don't really have much to say right now anyway........  So, I will be on a mini blog vacation due to work and lack of inspiration.  I will for sure be back on Monday for my bump update, and hopefully I'll figure out a few things to fill next weeks blog up with. :)  Until then, have a great weekend!  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment