Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Spider Art

Here's an art project from last year.  I wasn't blogging then, so I don't have pictures from the whole process but it's pretty easy to figure out.






First, we did a marble painting.  I put the piece of paper in a cardboard box top, put a few spots of black paint, and had Little Man roll a marble all around to make a "web".  Ok, so I couldn't find a marble exactly.  I used some math manipulative piece that I had, which is why the lines are so thick.  I think it's still cute though.  Anyway, then I painted his hands (which he loves!) and made a spider with his hand prints.  The eyes are made from a sticky label that I cut into circles.

NOTE:  This was not my idea.  I found it on a blog, but now that it's a year later I don't remember which blog that was! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment