Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm an addict....

Ok. I seriously have problems. Hello. My name is Bethany, and I'm an addict. I can't stop hoarding books to read. It's a real issue. I promise.

Little Man and I go to the library about every other week. I usually check out about 8 to 10 books for him, as well as a few videos. The problem is... I can't leave the library without checking to see if there is anything I would like. Even if I have a bag full in my car waiting to be read. Mostly I check my favorite authors to see if anything is new, but I also check for others as well. Not only do I read a lot these days, I also listen to a book on CD to and from work every day.

Take a look.

I had 3 books on CD checked out.



























As well as all these books...



























Plus, I OWN all these books that I haven't even read yet (and one more that I forgot to put in the picture)...



























OH, and this 464 page book that I've been meaning to read for years. Michael's grandma gave it to me to borrow recently.



























That should be enough right? I mean, it will take me forever to get through all that. Oh no. Michael and I went to the library to waste time during a house showing and what do I do? Pick up these...




















Does anyone have a rehab center they'd like to recommend? :)

2 comments: