Saturday, October 10, 2009

I heart organization

I love me some organization.  Seriously.  I try to be as organized as possible, but it's sometimes hard in the small space we live in.  I do pretty well though. When my pastor's wife (and pastor) came over (also my best friend's parents), she said, "Do you live like this all the time, or did you just make that closet look like that today?"  No, I really do live like that.  I always got razzed about how clean my desk was when I was a teacher.  I like things in their place.  If my "space" is in chaos then my life is in chaos.  Anyway, all that to say........ OH MY WORD!!!  This chalkboard family organizer is my dream!  Bonus:  It's Michael's too!  He loves organization just as much as I do!





Check out all the details and more pictures here!  I'm in love!!!

2 comments:

  1. I too love organization! :) Oh, how I would love to have that in my house!!
    Have you been to Organize.com? They have some cool stuff. Don't know if you guys drink much pop, but if you collect the Coke points, they have a $5 off any purchase at Organize.com that you can get with points! :)

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to Organize.com yet, but I will for sure check it out!! I had no idea there was such a thing. We have The Container Store and that in and of itself makes me giddy! :)

    ReplyDelete