Friday, October 30, 2009

Hoda and Kathie Lee



I love the fourth hour of the Today Show.  If you don't know what I'm talking about.... it's probably because you are working! :)  For the last year or so, Hoda and Kathie Lee have been entertaining people from the 10 to 11 o'clock hour.  I, of course, am "working" during this time.  So---I DVR it at work.  We usually aren't home during this time, but I just have to watch it.  Even on the days Little Man is at preschool and I could watch it live, I still DVR it.  My favorite part is the first 15 minute segment.  They talk about whats going on in their lives, current events, and show new or crazy things on the market.  It's pretty funny.  I watch it every day during nap.  It's my nice little treat every day.  Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment