Friday, October 16, 2009

Pandora

Do you know about Pandora Radio?  If not, you must check it out.  You can make your own radio station.  You type in an artist or song that you like and it will make an entire radio station for you based on that information.  It finds other songs by similar artists and or genres.  If it plays a song you don't like, you can delete it from the play list and it will never be played on that "station" again.  You can give a song a thumbs up or a thumbs down too.  It is so cool and it's totally free.  You only have advertisements every once in a while.  You can also make up multiple radio stations for yourself.  For example, I have a station that is mostly praise and worship music.  Then I have another station that is more contemporary Christian music.  I've just started exploring, but I already have 4 stations.  My favorite so far is my "Kari Jobe" station.  I tried one for Rascal Flatts, but it's way more country that I  like.  It's so nice though, because I generally only listen to Christian music but our Christian radio station plays the same songs over and over.  (Which is why I mostly listen to book on tape to and from work now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment