Saturday, September 14, 2013

Library Love

I'm going to try to avoid beating a dead horse, but we headed to our first library story time this week... I LOVE our libraries!!!

I didn't get any pictures of the story time itself.  Olivia spent a majority of the time sitting in my lap taking it all in.  Not only were there lots of people, but the room itself is a lot to look at.

We spent lots of time afterwards playing.
I didn't get any pictures of her playing with the puppets, but she loved the tree house.

She loved all of the little story features.

She found this guy...

Then she made sure he had tea with the mad hatter.

I can't even begin to tell you how much this girl loves books.  She literally sits for hours a day and flips through books one page at a time. Then she stacks them up in nice, neat piles.

We didn't even get to everything.  We had to leave after an hour and a half so that we could go eat lunch and take a nap.  Next time I'm going to try to get there early, so some of our play time is ahead of time.  Although it was nice to stay after because so many people left for early lunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment