Thursday, August 19, 2010

Yikes!

I got an email from "The Bump" (which is a sister website to The Knot, which I used for wedding stuff).  I usually delete them, but today's tag line caught my eye.  It said, "What will your future baby look like?"  Michael and I talk about this all the time.  Will they have brown eyes, or blue eyes?  They will for sure have a round face.  Will they have blonde hair or brown hair?  So, I figured, what the heck.  I'll try it.  It said to put two pictures in, so these are the ones I chose.
and

and got....

YIKES!
Our poor daughter is apparently going to have two different sized eyes.  I don't think Michael or I have this problem, but you know what they say---beauty is in the eye of the beholder!  Maybe we are missing something. :)  Also, are her teeth jacked up?  I have perfectly straight teeth, and Michael isn't even showing any teeth.  Where did the chipped tooth come from?

I decided to give it another try, and this time find out what our boy would look like.  I thought the eye issue might have been because my picture was a little from the side.  The directions said to use one that is face on.  So this time, I used the same picture of Michael, but this picture of me.
It's still not quite head on, but whatever.

This is what it said our boy would look like....

We are now reconsidering having children!  LOL!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! oh my word, they look weird and don't even seem to use your features! I want to try it and see what it comes up with for us!

    ps..your kids will be stunning!!

    ReplyDelete