Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Workbooks for Kiddos

For those of you who missed my little workbook rant, you can check it out here.  For those of you who got it and are ready to move on, I've got another workbook for you! :)

A loooong time ago, I shared with you about Do-A-Dot art painters.

You may remember from that post, that we used the dobbers for many different activities.  One of the things I was doing was drawing letters and Little Man's name and having him trace them with the dobbers to introduce the way the letters are formed.  Well, one day I was walking through the teacher's store and guess what I stumbled upon!?
It was less that $5, so I snatched it up.

The pages look something like this
Of course, we've already done half the book, but you get the idea.  He traces with the dobbers and then writes the letters down on the bottom.  

There are also number pages, shapes, and a few other pictures.  
It's great for simple introduction to writing.

I also bought a dinosaur dot book... but that's just for fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment