Friday, August 6, 2010

Technical Difficulties

So on Wednesday our AT&T U-verse (which is our internet and television source) died....  This is what Michael use to install and do for a living, so he did some trouble shooting and nothing was working.  He thinks the RG (yeah--I don't know either--some box that makes it all work) needs replaced.  We've had it for a couple of years and he seems to think it's had a good life and now it's time to get a new one.  The technician came out last night to fix it.  However, I didn't have time to write a post for today.

I just wanted to let you all know, so no one starts freaking out! :)  I am not dying.  I am not taking another week long break.  I am not out of things to say.  I just have to roll with the technical punches.  That's the thing about technology.  It's amazing and great and sucks at the same time! :p

See you tomorrow!  Have a FABULOUS FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment