Friday, August 13, 2010

Birdie Love

Back when I went to the Powell Street Market, I found a local artist that had some art I loved.  My dearest college roommate, Amanda, was having a birthday and I knew she would appreciate the artsty side of the piece.  So I got it for her.  Here's what it looked like.
I understand that it's probably not everyone's style, but I love it.  What do you think?

Some of the details...
So I get that I could probably have made it myself... and one day I may try something similar... but I just loved everything about it.  The layers.  The birds.  The colors.  The swirly tree.  Love.

Oh, and I matching card!

2 comments:

  1. You could soooo do that, B! ;-) It's cute!

    Love you!
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I am currently looking for a place to put it!!!

    ReplyDelete