Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Workbooks for Kiddos

These workbooks were bought through the Hooked on Phonics website.  I saw on one of the blogs I follow (months ago) that they were drastically marked down, so I snatched some up.  The 4 above are for Little Man.  I even bought a few for our future kids! :)  I've also bought a few of the kits because they were marked down so much.  (I think I bought the preschool one and Kindergarten one.  Both for something like $25 and they are originally in the hundreds!)

So far Little Man and I have completed the "Letter Sounds" one.  It was great.  The pages are colored, the pictures are easy for kids to understand, and it comes with stickers and a chart.  Little Man really liked it.  I liked that the pages were fun and inviting and not boring black and white.  The chart was also great because Little Man could see each time how many pages we had to go.  We've done a little bit with the Rhyming book and a little bit from the ABC book.  Like I said, we don't do workbook pages daily, or even every other day, but I try to do it at least once a week.  They are good reinforcement for what he's learning in school.

These books are normally $12.95.  I'm not sure I would pay that.  They are good, but there is other stuff out there cheaper.  However, if you can get them on a clearance sale, then absolutely.  Some of these are on sale now for $3.75.  That's a great price!  If you are looking for a supplement to your child's learning, check them out.  There are things from toddlers all the way up to 3rd grade.

(Sorry I didn't take pictures of the inside of the book.  I've been meaning to...)

No comments:

Post a Comment