Thursday, August 26, 2010

List o' fun--Creekside

Creekside is a fun local attraction located in old town Gahanna.  It use to be just a creek, a few restaurants, and a fun path to walk on.   However, the city of Gahanna renovated it a few years ago and now it is a trendy place to hang out and have a coffee date, or a fun place to play in the water with the kids.

There are also expensive condos too.  I would love to know what they look like on the inside!

This wall of fountains is actually something the kids can play in.  (Mine didn't want to, even though I begged in order to get a "blog" picture.  He has in the past though.)

There are paddle boats that can be rented for a $5 ride.  However, the ride isn't too long.  
It's fun for the kiddos though.

So pretty!

There are a couple  different walking paths.  One time we brought the big wheels and let the boys ride their bikes on the path.  Although, truly they just like the water the best.

The waterfall... we did play in it later in the day, but I didn't get any pictures. :(

Searching for fish and crawdads

This was my view for a little bit (while laying on my back)
aaahhhh! :)

Looking at their finds (2 large crawdads, 1 small crawdad, and a few small "fish")
 

My other view...

If you haven't checked out Creekside (with kids, or without), I highly recommend going.

No comments:

Post a Comment