Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Scrambled Eggs


I sort of feel like scrambled eggs right now.  Ever feel like that?  I tend to be a pretty stable person, so I wouldn't say I feel like that often.  But right now... it's scrambled eggs.

I had my eggs all nice and neatly lined up in rows in my cute little basket.  No egg was cracked and there wasn't a blemish to be found.  I already had the basket full of icky eggs before.  I spent diligent time getting rid of them.  I had paid my dues and was happy with my neat little basket and my plan.  Then......... God came along, dumped my basket UPSIDE DOWN, broke all my eggs, and scrambled me up.

I'm ok with it.  I have to be.  I have to believe that God knows and has a better plan.  I have to believe there is a reason he wanted scrambled eggs instead of nice white unblemished ones.  I just don't understand though.

So right now.... I'm scrambled.  Please bear with me.

2 comments: