Thursday, May 27, 2010

Kids crack me up!

So I've had a few funny stories happen with or around me the past week.  I hope they are as funny reading them as they were when they happened to me!

Little Man and his soccer coach were talking after class.  Little Man tends to sweat a lot.  Coach asked him how he was doing and he started saying how he was so tired and he was going to have to go home and take a nap.  We had been discussing Little Man being a "sweaty beast" as I like to call it.  Coach asked him if he was going to take a shower too.  Little Man whipped his head around and said, "NO!!!!!!  I don't take showers when Befany is at my house.  I only take showers with mommy and daddy!"  Coach was a *little* embarrassed, but the rest of us thought it was hilarious.

My friend Laurie is also a nanny and we like to do play dates together a lot.  We were having a picnic and her little guy was sitting on her lap.  He said, "Miss Laurie, I couldn't even begin to count all of your freckles".  Little Man pipes up quickly, "Oooh, but you can count mine.  See!?" and points to one little dot on his arm. :)

I was in the dressing room trying on some clothes and a lady was in the room next to me with her kids.  One little kid asked her why she didn't just try on the clothes out there.  The mom kind of just said, "Uh, because".  The little girl goes, "Because all those people don't want to see your po po".  LOL!!!!

I was playing with Little Man one day last week and I said something that he apparently thought was funny.  He said, "Befany, you are the craziest and funniest girl I ever had".  Love him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment