Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bowling Reminder

If you've been reading my blog for a little bit now, you may remember my "List o' Fun" bowling post back in February.  We love to go bowling!  I mentioned back then that some AMF bowling alley's participate in a summer bowling program that is awesome.  You sign up online and your kids can bowl two free games a day for free---all summer long!!!  Of course, you do have to pay for shoes.  Shoes at our bowling alley cost $4.  I'd recommend if you are going to go a lot, to just go to some place like Play it Again Sports and buy a cheap pair of bowling shoes.  As much as we love it, we have too many other things going on in the summer.  I just pay the $4.

I wanted to remind you of this offer because it starts this coming Monday.  You can go here to see if there is a bowling alley near you that participates.  You can also sign up through that link as well.

They even offer a family pass deal.  You pay $26.95 (one time) and 4 adult family members can also bowl 2 games a day.  That's a great value!!  I think the deal is suppose to go every day until 5, but our bowling alley said they would extend the hours to 8 at night in case families want to come bowl after mom and dad get off work.  You may want to ask your bowling alley to do the same.

Sign up! Bowl! Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. I called Play it again sports this week and they said they stopped carrying bowling stuff because it is usually ancient when they get it anyways... so looks like we will be forking over the $4 each for shoes... oh well... I tried!

    ReplyDelete