Thursday, May 20, 2010

Homemade Cards

Both of my bosses have May birthday's--along with a friend and my dad.  

G's birthday was last week, so I decided to make a card for him.
It's manly enough, right? ;)  Making "man" cards is hard for me. ha!
I used my Cuttlebug (Christmas gift) to add those circles onto that blue piece.  Love.  I'll give a tutorial soon.

I didn't have a ton of time to craft, but I figured while I had all the stuff out I would make a few more. 

I made one for K and one for my friend Kristin.
You can't tell in the picture, but the cupcakes (also from Cuttlebug) are on glitter paper.  Yeah sparkles!


I enjoy crafting and creating so much.  I wish it didn't create such a mess!  I'd do it much more if I had the space and didn't destroy my entire basement just to make a card.  One day!  I hope you are inspired.

1 comment: