Saturday, May 29, 2010

House Tour--The Upstairs

There is a reason it's taken me a while to get to the last floor of my house for my little house tour.  It's my least favorite.  There are a couple of reasons for that.  First, I am over the wall color in our bedroom.  You'll see what I'm talking about it a minute.  I was actually over it shortly after we painted.  Second, the room didn't come together like I thought it would.  Now I'm patiently waiting until we move (and get a KING size bed, thankyouverymuch!) to get new stuff.  Third, we were on a limited budget and I thought it more important to decorate the rooms people actually see.  You know--the living room... the kitchen.... the basement family room.  Needless to say, the upstairs is lacking some.  Neither one of us really like it, but neither one of us want to change it just for the short amount of time we'll still be here.  So, hence, the not so greatly decorated upstairs.  Here we go.

The view from the living room

Now standing right next to that bookcase you will see a storage closet.
That is one of the nice things about this place.  There are 4 closets on the top floor!
We mainly use this one for games, photo albums, blankets and office stuff.
Oh, and those aren't even all the blankets.  3 are in the wash/dryer.  Not to mention the throw in the living room, the two throws in the family room, and the basket of other blankets (probably 3 or 4) in the family room.  Yeah, I need another blanket like I need a hole in my head.  Yet, I somehow keep accumulating more! :)

Still standing by the bookcase and also the above closet, this is the view down the hall.
The bathroom is the to the right, the bedroom is straight ahead, and what you can't see is that there is a linen closet across from the bathroom.

The linen closet... that is missing some linens.  The extra sheets are in the wash! :)

The bathroom--not a thing on the walls. *sigh*

a view from the other door

The bedroom

So there you have it.  Now you've seen my entire house.  Hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment