Friday, August 1, 2014

Logan's 6 Month Pictures

Logan is going to be six months next week, so I went ahead and took him to JCP for some cheap pictures.  I had a coupon that was about to expire, and my friend Laurie was on vacation for the week--so we made it a fun little outing. She helped watch Olivia during the shoot, and then we all did a little shopping and playing.

Isn't he so handsome?!  He looks like such a big boy!  I think it's the haircut.

Look who is sitting up all on his own!  He's still not very good at it, so I never just leave him.  He can only last a few minutes before he starts to topple over.  He's a little top heavy. ;)  But he is getting it.  We just need to strengthen his core some more.

He didn't get much of a morning nap, so he wasn't too smiley.  But I think we still got some good shots.

He is so stinkin' cute!

There's a little bit of a smile.



Half smile/half cry

So sweet


Ha ha.  And just because I think it is funny.

love him!

At Olivia's 6 month shoot, she had already started the stranger danger thing.  The photographer looked at her and she burst into tears.  He was sort of grasping at straws to get some pictures, and at the last minute he took a picture of her from above.  I thought I would hate it, but I ended up loving it.  So I had the photographer recreate it with Logan.

She took multiple different shots to make sure she got the right one.  I thought this one was sweet.

I just love my sweet little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment