Tuesday, August 26, 2014

It just keeps growing...

I posted a few months ago about Logan's first haircut.  I cut it again about a month ago, because it was hanging over his ears and it starts to look funny.  Well, over the weekend he got his THIRD haircut.  Yes, he is only 6 months and has now had THREE haircuts.  That is obsurd, right?

But seriously.  Can you see that?  It was like 4 or 5 inches long in the middle.

It kept falling on his forehead and I was constantly having to brush it to the side.  Also those sides have been cut twice. Yet it is still sticking out almost two inches.

And just because he makes crazy faces... :)

Haha.  He is such a goof.  But the haircut looks good, right?

At this rate, I'm going to need to go to cosmetology school.  I can only pretend I know what I'm doing for so long. Eventually it's going to have to look good. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment