Tuesday, October 29, 2013

25 Weeks, Baby #2

**picture to come--maybe :) **


How far along: 25 weeks

Size of baby: for weeks 25 to 28 the baby is the size of an eggplant

Total weight gain/loss: +8.6

Maternity clothes:Yep, pretty much every day.  I had to break out the sweaters this week.  I had a few from last time and then I bought a few earlier in the season on clearance.  The only new maternity clothes I plan on buying from here on out will be nursing type stuff--tanks, new bras, etc.  I need to wait a little bit on those though. :)

Gender: It's a boy!  Logan Michael is on his way!

Movement: Yes. There have been a few days where he has moved around less than others and I start to let my mind wander and worry, but he moves every day.  I know I don't have to worry about daily movement for a week or two anyway.  He always kicks when I am laying in bed trying to go to sleep.

Sleep: The same-it sucks.

What I miss: sleeping, there are a few foods that I personally choose no to eat that some are fine with eating while pregnant--I miss those items. :) (like lunch meat and hot dogs, etc)

Cravings: Not much.  I don't think I eat more than I did pre-pregnancy either.  There were a few weeks in the first trimester where I couldn't get enough food, but for the most part I just eat my 3 meals a day (if I can get myself to eat breakfast) and sometimes a snack.

Symptoms: insomnia, shortness of breath, back pain, heartburn, and an overall lack of patience
Fun Purchases: I bought a winter coat!  I had been looking for a bit, but was having a hard time pulling the trigger when they were $60-$120 and some of those were sale prices!  I honestly haven't bought a coat since before having Olivia because I didn't really need one in Texas.  So even the coats I have don't really fit, so there was no way to adapt and improvise with what I have.  When someone on a message board posted that Old Navy had a maternity coat on sale for $36, I jumped on it!  It is probably not something I would have originally picked out, but I went for frugality over fashion. It's only for one winter season!  It came just in time too, because we had temps in the 30's and 40's this week.  I needed it!

Milestones: I'm in my 6th month!






No comments:

Post a Comment