Tuesday, October 22, 2013

24 Weeks, Baby #2



How far along: 24 weeks

Size of baby: baby is the size of a papaya (still)
Next week is a new food--I promise! :) 

Total weight gain/loss: +7.2
If my doctor hadn't confirmed last week that I only gained 7 pounds, I would start to think that my scale is broken!

Maternity clothes: mostly maternity
It's getting cooler! Bring on the sweaters!  I'm going to have to get a coat here soon.

Gender: It's a BOY!

Movement: Yes!  It's getting stronger by the day.

Sleep: This is pretty much the same.  No matter how hard I try, I can't fall asleep until between 1 and 2 in the morning!  Luckily, Olivia sleeps until between 8 and 9, so I still get a fair amount of sleep.  I'd like more though.  I haven't been napping (because she hasn't been napping), but I probably should!  I don't think it could hurt my nighttime sleep any.

What I miss: sleep

Cravings: I'm so boring...  I wish I could share something interesting with you, but I've got nothing!

Symptoms: insomnia, otherwise we've been doing alright

Surprises: I can't think of anything this week

Fun Purchases: I made a fun esty purchase.  I'll share tomorrow!

Milestones: It's Viability Day!  Not that I want Logan to make an appearance any time soon, but it's nice to know that from here on out he would have a chance of survival.

No comments:

Post a Comment