Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday's Ten

 (or 15...)

Things I am thankful for...

1. a church to call home
2. new Texas friends
3. Ohio friends that live in Texas now! :)
4. a relatively easy pregnancy 
5. a healthy baby
6."granny panties"...you may think I'm kidding, but I am SO not! :)
7. a vacation that is on the horizon--not going anywhere, just time off of work
8. warm and sunshiny days
9. naps
10. long talks with my husband about anything and everything
11. pedicures
12. a confrontation that needed to happen but resulted in good 
13. having people to ask pregnancy/baby related questions to, like my dear cousin Sonja (who needs to get her own blog!)
14. 61(ish) days to go!
15. McDonald's frozen strawberry lemonades

1 comment:

  1. What happened to #16 friends that live in OHIO who still love you?

    ReplyDelete