Monday, May 30, 2011

34 Weeks

 How far along: 34 weeks

Size of baby: for weeks 33 to 36 (month 8) the baby is the size of a honeydew
Average size is 17.2-18.7 inches and between 4.2 and 5.8 pounds!!
We'll find out tomorrow how much she really weighs (estimated, of course)

Total weight gain/loss: +27
I have been consistently gaining about a pound and a half a week for the last few weeks.  This is not good, as rapid weight gain can also mean issues or be a sign of preeclampsia.  I'm not eating any worse.  If anything I'm eating better/healthier.  Ugh. 

Maternity clothes: bed rest means maternity pajamas and comfy clothes!

Gender: It's a girl!  Olivia Grace is on her way!

Movement: Yep.  It's about the same.  She doesn't seem to be doing her midnight dance parties anymore though.

Sleep: I had some insomnia at the beginning of the week, but did pretty good toward the end

What I miss: SODA!

Cravings: sweets, fruit, McDonald's (which I've been avoiding because of the sodium)

Symptoms: swelling, restless leg syndrome, back and neck pain, some cramping and sharp pains which my doctor said was normal

Fun Purchases: I purchased the last of my hospital bag needs--yoga pants, nursing tank, travel size face wash

Surprises: being put on partial bed rest!

Best Moment this week: Hanging out with new friends (who are also pregnant) who are a lot like us.  It's a good match.  They are having a little girl too.  How perfect!

Dates:
May 26-June 5-VACATION (and bed rest :( )
May 31-ultra sound
June 4-Breastfeeding class
June 8-doctors appointment
 June 11-Baby care class
June 28-INDUCTION!

FOUR WEEKS LEFT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment